Organic Rosemary LeavesSunco & Frenchie
Organic Rosemary Leaves
This herb, especially the flower tops, contains antibacterial and antioxidant rosmarinic acid, plus several essential oils such as cineol, camphene, borneol, bornyl acetate, and α-pinene that are known to have anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, and antiseptic properties.
- Use extra rosemary sprigs to make flavored olive oil. ...
- Mix it into softened butter and spread on your dinner bread. ...
- Or mix it with Greek yogurt for a creamy sandwich spread. ...
- Add it to the marinade when you cook chicken. ...
- Maybe with a little sriracha, too? ...
- Rosemary also knows how to get down with a good steak.
- Nice cup of tea
• For longer lasting product, please keep refrigerated for up to 16 months.
• It must be stored in an airtight sealed bag/container at all times to maintain freshness and to avoid humidity and external flavors.
ROASTED ROSEMARY CAULIFLOWER
- 1 medium head cauliflower (about 2-1/2 pounds), broken into florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons SUNBEST Organic Rosemary leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Preheat oven to 450°. Toss all ingredients; spread in a greased 15x10x1-in. pan. Roast until tender and lightly browned, 20-25 minutes, stirring occasionally. Yield: 6 servings.