Organic Poppy SeedsSunco & Frenchie
Organic Poppy Seeds
Our Organic Poppy Seeds are a delicious and highly nutritious, cooking condiment that add a unique flavor and irresistible aromatic qualities to all types of dishes.
Poppy Seeds contain many plant derived chemical compounds that are known to beneficial for health. Also our Organic Poppy Seeds are not just organic but also gluten free and they are Kosher.
Nutty and pleasant in taste, Poppy Seeds are nutritious oil seeds used as a condiment in cooking and baking.
You can add Poppy Seeds to your breakfast such as Oatmeal; cereals or with your morning bagels. If you need a healthy happy life you should try our poppy seeds.
For longer lasting product, please keep refrigerated for up to 16 months.
It must be stored in an airtight sealed bag/container at all times to maintain freshness and to avoid humidity and external flavors.
Poppy Seeds Crust Cheesecake
- 4 cups SUNBEST Pitted Dates (Deglet Noor).
- 1 1/4 cup SUNBEST Organic Poppy Seeds; ground.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (optional).
- 3 cups SUNBEST Cashews, soaked for at least 6 hours.
- 2/3 cup maple syrup or raw agave.
- 2-3 water ( or more if needed for blending).
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice.
- tablespoon vanilla extract.
- 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Combine the ingredients until a compact dough forms.
- Press approximately 2/3 of the dough evenly into a 6 inches pan lined with plastic foil or parchment .
- Roll the rest of the dough into bit sized balls (1/2-3/4 inches in diameter) place them next to each other in a circle on top of the crust (about 1 inch far from the side of the pan) the drain and rinse the cashews.
- Put all the ingredients for the filling to the food process until completely smooth. Add more lemon or sweet if you like.
- Pour the mixer over the crust and balls and spread evenly.Cove it and let it freeze for 4 hours.
- Before serving take the cheesecake out of the freezer and leave it for 20 minutes at room temperature before serving
- Then the Poppy Seeds Crust Cheesecake is ready to eat!