Organic Poppy SeedsSunco & Frenchie
Organic Poppy Seeds
- Our Organic Poppy Seeds are a delicious and highly nutritious, cooking condiment that adds a unique flavor and irresistible aromatic qualities to all types of dishes.
- Poppy Seeds contain many plant-derived chemical compounds that are known to beneficial for health. Also, our Organic Poppy Seeds are not just organic but also gluten-free and they are Kosher.
- Nutty and pleasant in taste, Poppy Seeds are nutritious oilseeds used as a condiment in cooking and baking.
- You can add Poppy Seeds to your breakfast such as Oatmeal; cereals or with your morning bagels. If you need a healthy happy life you should try our poppy seeds.
- Kosher Certified
For longer-lasting products, please keep refrigerated for up to 16 months.
It must be stored in an airtight sealed bag/container at all times to maintain freshness and to avoid humidity and external flavors.
Poppy Seeds Crust Cheesecake
- 4 cups SUNBEST Pitted Dates (Deglet Noor).
- 1 1/4 cup SUNBEST Organic Poppy Seeds; ground.
- 1 teaspoon vanilla (optional).
- 3 cups SUNBEST Cashews, soaked for at least 6 hours.
- 2/3 cup maple syrup or raw agave.
- 2-3 water ( or more if needed for blending).
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice.
- tablespoon vanilla extract.
- 1/4 teaspoon salt.
- Combine the ingredients until a compact dough forms.
- Press approximately 2/3 of the dough evenly into a 6 inches pan lined with plastic foil or parchment.
- Roll the rest of the dough into bite-sized balls (1/2-3/4 inches in diameter) place them next to each other in a circle on top of the crust (about 1 inch far from the side of the pan) then drain and rinse the cashews.
- Put all the ingredients for the filling to the food processor until completely smooth. Add more lemon or sweet if you like.
- Pour the mixer over the crust and balls and spread evenly. Cove it and let it freeze for 4 hours.
- Before serving take the cheesecake out of the freezer and leave it for 20 minutes at room temperature before serving
- Then the Poppy Seeds Crust Cheesecake is ready to eat!