Organic Hibiscus Tea (Whole/Loose Leaf)Sunco & Frenchie
Organic Hibiscus Tea
Hibiscus tea is a herbal tea made as an infusion from crimson or deep magenta-coloured calyces (sepals) of the roselle (Hibiscus sabdariffa) flower. It is consumed both hot and cold. It has a tart, cranberry-like flavour, and sugar or honey is often added to sweeten it.
- Loose ,Whole Leaf Herbal Tea - In Resealable Bag for Best Flavor and Freshness
- NON GMO KOSHER CERTIFIED,NO preservatives or artificial flavors added and handcrafted with 100% organic ingredients
- Ultra-hydrating- an excellent alternative to sports drinks.
- Rich in Vitamin C. Caffeine-Free
- Full of antioxidants and has hypocholesterolemic and antihypertensive properties.
• For longer lasting product, please keep refrigerated for up to 16 months.
• It must be stored in an airtight sealed bag/container at all times to maintain freshness and to avoid humidity and external flavors.