English Poppy Seeds (Whole, Blue)Sunco & Frenchie
English Poppy Seeds (Whole, Blue)
- 100% natural poppy seeds
- An excellent source of protein and fiber
- Just 1 teaspoon provides measurable amounts of calcium, iron and zinc.
- Adds a crunch and sweet flavor to all kinds of baked goods
- Great quality
- Certified Kosher
• For longer-lasting product, please keep refrigerated for up to 16 months.
• It must be stored in an airtight sealed bag/container at all times to maintain freshness and to avoid humidity and external flavors.
POPPY SEED MUFFINS
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2-1/2 cups sugar
2 tablespoons Sunbest Natural English Poppy Seeds
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/2 teaspoons almond extract
In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, Sunbest Natural English Poppy Seeds, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, beat eggs, milk, oil and extracts; stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups two-thirds full. Bake at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until muffins test done. Cool in pan 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack. Yield: about 8 dozen mini-muffins or 24 standard-size muffins.