Dried Cranberries (Unsulfured)Sunco & Frenchie
Dried Cranberries (Unsulfured)
- SUNBEST Dried Cranberries in Resealable Bag
- ANTIOXIDANT GOLDMINE: Dried cranberries have the highest content of antioxidants among dry fruits.
- VITAMIN C AND IRON BOOST: Organic Dried Cranberries give you a boost of these essential elements.
- LOW-CALORIE HEALTHY SNACK: Eat dried cranberries on any diet as they are low in calories and fat.
- Use dried cranberries to make cranberry sauce, salad, cookies, or muffins.
- High in dietary fiber and antioxidants
- All natural, no preservatives, added sugar, fresh, premium quality, great to snack on and great as a topping
- Kosher Certified
• For longer lasting product, please keep refrigerated for up to 16 months.
• It must be stored in an airtight sealed bag/container at all times to maintain freshness and to avoid humidity and external flavors.
CRANBERRY OATMEAL COOKIES
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 cup chopped cranberries
- 1 tablespoon grated orange zest
- 1 package (10 to 12 ounces) white baking chips
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder, salt and baking soda; add to the creamed mixture. Stir in the oats, raisins, cranberries and orange zest. Stir in baking chips.
- Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake at 375° until the edges are lightly browned, 10-12 minutes. Cool on wire rack.